It’s Election Day (go vote), and there are a lot of very anxious people walking around. I’d suggest you avoid scrolling through news stories all day, and possibly start by crushing this workout. The Suffer Club crew got through the board about 4 times each today, but you can do as many rounds as you need to stay sane.
Daylight Savings has given us some light back, so we’re not starting our workout in the dark again for a few weeks. That helps, especially as the weather turns cold.
This is pretty basic. If you don’t have access to stairs, then find some repeatable cardio burst that takes 30-45 seconds. If you don’t have a kettle bell, you can still do the swings and squats below with a dumbell or similar weight.
- 10 x Swing Tuck – This is a suspended tuck movement (see photo above).
- 10 x Bicycle (L/R =1)
- 10 x Surrender – From standing, put hands over head, lower yourself down onto your knees and get up again. Alternate leading knee.
- 10 x Push Up
- 10 x Kettle Bell Swing
- 10 x Plank Twist (L/R=1)
- 10 x Reverse Lunge
- 10 x Triceps Dip
- 10 x Step Up (L/R=1)
- 10 x Cross Body Elbow-to-Knee Plank (L/R=1) – From plank position, bring opposite elbow and knee together.
- 10 x Goblet Squat (KB) – Hold kettle bell in front of your chest, squat.
- 10 x Burpee
- 10 x Leg Lift w/ Scissor – At the bottom of your leg lift, stop before your feet touch the ground and scissor them across each other twice, before lifting again.
- 30 sec Plank
- 30 sec Squat Isometric
- 10 x Body Row