I really didn’t want to this morning. The wind gusted angrily; the road littered with fallen branches, the sun not yet up. Fuck me.
In fact, we showed up a few minutes late, and the Sufferers started without us. Such a bunch of go-getters.
With the windchill what it was, I thought it best to keep everyone moving. We rocked a simple Suffer Club circuit mapped to the playground in our park.
- 10 x Body Rows (horizontal pull up under the play structure)
- 10 x Steps Ups or Box Jumps (picnic table)
- 10 x Hanging Knee Ups (monkey bars)
- Every stair (the long stairs by the slide) – No skipping.
- 5 x 3-Way Swing Tuck (swings) – a tuck on each side and one in the middle
- 40 x Toe Taps (cardio against a low curb)
- 10 x Curls
- 10 x Inclined Push Ups (picnic table)
- 10 x Squat Jumps
- Run up the hill
- 10 x Sit Ups staring at the sunrise.
- Shampoo, rinse, repeat until the bottle’s empty