A simple, classic circuit workout for a warm and humid start. This one features alternating strength and cardio exercises, so your heart rate stays moderately high, especially if you push the pace.
As usual, you’ll have to substitute some alternates if you don’t have stairs or swings (you can just set up cones to zig-zag).
- 10 x Curls + Overhead Presses
- 30 x Jumping Jacks
- 10 x Medicine Ball Tap n’ Toss (Squat, tap the ball, then stand and toss it overhead).
- 30 x Mountain Climbers
- 10 x Leg Lifts w/ Scissor
- 10 x Hanging Knee Ups
- 5 x Burpees
- 10 x L/R Single Leg Glute Bridges (10 each left and right).
- Zig-Zag Run the Swings (This is an agility task).
- 15 x Triceps Dips
- 15 x Squat Thrusts
- 60 Second Wall Sit (Muscle burn plus a chance to settle your heart).